How many of you got annoyed when you see the labels in the center of the plate / kitchenware you are going to use for cooking or serving?I do get annoyed for sure.I hate it when i see the stickers in the serving plates .So i always try to take the labels out and end up with the mess of half taken and half part with glue 🙁 Which i feel is unhealthy to eat with the glue and ink prints.When I find something troubling or annoying me ,I try to look for solutions.So here is the solution I learnt and it worked for me .Hope it helps you .
You Need :
Pincer(Kidiki they call in tamil)
- Take the utensil in which the label has to be removed.
- Hold it with the tong.
- Heat the utensil from the opposite side of the sticker.(For example,if the sticker on the plate is at the top,you will heat it from its down).
- Keep the heat on medium.
- In about 10-15 seconds, you will notice the sticker is beginning to scrape easily, pull it out with the pincer.
- Please do not try it on plastic items because it will get melted in the heat.
- Please do not try it on glass items as well.
- This method is tested and tried only for stainless steel utensils.
[amazon_link asins=’B00HQWONBW,B077BG4T9C,B0753C5QFL,B01C5PBIN0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’sattvichome-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f3d3cf45-d302-11e8-9021-bbdf9d747f5b’]